Sea Salt Bar 20ZRegular price $9.00
For the salted chocolate lover: welcome home. Made with 50% roasted and 50% raw cacao, this 70% dark chocolate bar is topped with just enough sea salt to open up the incredible cacao flavor.
Ingredients: Organic cacao bean, organic coconut sugar, organic cacao butter, sea salt.
Nutrition Facts: Serving Size 1/2 bar (28g), Servings Per Container: 2, Calories 165, Total Fat 11 g (18% DV), Sat Fat 7g (35%), Trans Fat 0g, Cholesterol 0 mg (0% DV), Sodium 154 mg (1% DV), Total Carb. 14 g (11% DV), Dietary Fiber 3g (12% DV), Total Sugars 8g, Added Sugars 8 g (27% DV), Protein 3g (6% DV), Vitamin D 0 mcg, Iron 4 mg (20% DV), Potassium 242 mg (5% DV)